PART-TIME Job in Grenoble - teaching English to children (Grenoble)
compensation: 13,17€ - 23,50€ brut per hour (including up to 0.80€ transportation bonus) type d'emploi: Temps partiel
QR Code Link to This Post
RECRUITING NOW IN GRENOBLE!
Looking for the perfect part-time job in Grenoble? Become an English instructor with Babylangues and teach English to children in an engaging and compelling way.
BABYLANGUES - A UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING!
We are France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and have revolutionised the way children learn languages. Our unique linguistic methodology involves scenario-based interaction and stimulating activities - all backed up by scientific research.
BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED! We accept all levels of French; from total beginners to advanced speakers.
Competitive pay rates between 13,17€ and 23,50€ brut per hour (including up to 0.80€ transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
* be teaching English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops
* be able to work flexible hours (5-20h/week)
* receive extensive training in Babylangues' methodology (+ material and lesson plans)
* immerse yourself in French culture through exploring the daily life of a French family
* join a network of people helping you to settle into your new life in France
* gain invaluable teaching experience
During the after-school period (4pm-7pm), and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting at 4 pm.
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
* Free French classes
* Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service) AND partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass
* Free mobile phone
* Health insurance
* Discounts on holidays and outings
READY FOR YOUR LIFE IN FRANCE? Babylangues helps you feel at home straight away.
* Support and tips on how to find accommodation
* Ah! L’administration francaise! We will help you open a bank account and apply for your social security number.
* regular cultural events and networking opportunities: new friendships and unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
* native or bilingual English speaker
* 18 years +
* EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
* experience working with young children and conscientious, dynamic and creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)